Friday, March 1, 2013

C210K, because I'm too afraid of a half

13.1. Just typing it is scary! 6 is so much smaller and seems much more doable. I'm talking miles, of course. As much as I dream of running a half, training for a 10k just sounds so much easier. And, even though the Cleveland Rock 'n' Roll half is in October and that's plenty of time to train and they have an awesome medal, I'm still too chicken. Instead, I'm going to train for a 10k using Zen Labs C210k app. I'm just finishing up week 1 and I feel great. It really helps that it starts out slowly.

Oh, I also purchased a groupon for a small gym down the street that offers boot camp and kick boxing classes. I'm going to try my first class on Sunday. I'm terrified of this too :)

1 comments:

Unknown said...

You can run a half! I'll be there to keep you moving! The 10k training will be done in time to start 1/2 training. That's how I'm doing it. ;)

Post a Comment