Wednesday, January 9, 2013

button

It's Wednesday and that means I'm linking up with Erin from She's a Big Star and Alex from the Skinny Jean Pilgrimage for Weigh-In Wednesday. 

Or, as I'm calling it this week, Let's Forget Last Week Even Happened Wednesday. Doesn't exactly roll off the tongue but, that's where we're at right now. 

The month of December was, by far, the busiest for our family. Ever. There were only 2 days that we did not have something going on. We were exhausted. So, after our lame-o New Years, we spent the week doing nothing. And I mean nothing. We took a lot of naps, ate like garbage, and I did not work out at all. It was awful. Then, on Saturday, we all went to my sister's to watch the Bengals game. Translation, Justin got to watch football, I still had to take care of the boys. Luckily, G wasn't being too clingy so I was able to enjoy too many a few beers and some fun, game day type food full of extra calories. I paid for the extra beers on Sunday and I'm paying for the extra food (and lack of pretty much everything all week). I've gone back to 199. At the start of December I had gotten down to 197 and was so pumped and now, here I am, almost back up to 200. It's time to kick things into high gear and log everything I eat, stick with water, and try really hard not to eat after 7. This is one of the hardest things since Justin usually doesn't get home until close to 7 and we've been making it a priority to have dinner together.

The weekly challenge this week is all about the booty so I will be giving this a try!


I have my first race of 2013 this weekend, too. I will be running a 5k in the Winter Virtual race hosted by Moms Run This Town. It's going to be in the 50s this weekend so I can't wait to get out and run!


8 comments:

Unknown said...

This was me the week after Christmas. I did nothing, not even showered, most of the week. Sometimes you just need a week like that to recharge. Good luck on your race this weekend!! I have my first of the year too. :)

KellyAnne Scott said...

Christmas and new years is so hard! Glad you're back on track and getting back to business! I'm a new happy follower. Can't wait to see your weight loss journey!

Danielle K said...

The holidays are so hard for weight loss! I have my first race of 2013 this weekend as well! Good luck :)

leangreenmama.blogspot.com

Admin said...

Good luck in your race. I have yet to sign up for my first 5K but I'm working on it!

Can't wait to see how things are going for you next week!

www.runningtox.blogspot.com

Lora said...

good luck on your 5K! I have got to start doing more of those this year. :)

www.RaisingSteppeSisters.blogspot.com

Hilary said...

December was bad for me too. I gained 9lbs from eating all that crap. Good luck on your 5k!

http://www.cupcakesandcarrots.com

Unknown said...

Good luck on your race this weekend!

Unknown said...

Thanks, good luck on your race too!

Post a Comment